PO Box 321 • Owings Mills, MD 21117
USA • 410-363-8748 • Fax 360-364-8748
- Test equipment for cable VoIP, local, and long distance telephone companies
- Hardware platform and textbook to teach Microcontrollers -
- Remote access gear to PBX's and other CPE for service providers -
- Data security hardware adding screening and callback to modems -
- Telecom and microprocessor based circuit design services -
IC Engineering has been in business since 1986, and
offers standard products (such as the Modem Security Enforcer and ARONTS)
as well as custom product development. Our emphasis is on voice and data
telecommunications systems utilizing microcontroller technology.
Depending on requirements, we can modify the firmware
and hardware of our existing proprietary platforms to address specific
applications, or design entirely new hardware and software when necessary.
Complete turnkey products, engineering plans for submission to outside
manufacturers, and subsystem design can be provided. Joint development
ventures are welcomed.